Thursday, September 8, 2011

Steelhands by Jaida Jones

This was a very good book. It had a slow start for me but it was still a very good book. I loved the book. It had a good plot and a wonderful story. I think that it was one of the better books of this type that I have read.
The story is about dragons and the people who rode them. Then the new set of dragons and the people who are claimed by them. To say much more would give away the book and that is never good. IT has a good plot. It kept me interested.
This book was able to entertain me and keep me interested. I love the concept of the book as well. Fantasy books are always fun to read for me. I wish the beginning of the book would have been a little faster paced than it was but other than that, this was a very well written book.
I won this book in a goodreads giveaway and enjoyed it immensely. I would recommend it to anyone who loves fantasy and Science fiction books.

No comments:

Post a Comment