Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Dark Monk by Oliver Potzsch

This is another wonderful book. I really enjoyed it. It was a fast paced book with a great plot. I found that it pulled me in and made me a part of the story. It made me feel like the story could be a part of me if I let it. In the Dark Monk a priest is killed because he found a Templar’s grave and riddles. This leads to the doctor going to see the priest and calling for the hangman. The hangman finds that the priest has been murdered. The rest of the book goes into how the doctor solves the Templar’s riddles, while the hangman looks for the robbers who have been ambushing and killing the merchants of the area. To say much more would give away too much of the end of the book. It was such a good book I would love to see more from this author. I have enjoyed his work and would love to see more. This book will pull you in and make you a part of the story. I am a BzzAgent and got the e-book for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment