Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Hangman's daughter by Oliver Potzsch

I loved this book. I found it to be very interesting. It pulled me in and held my attention. I love a book with a good plot and fast moving story. This book had it all. The Hangman’s Daughter was a great book because it had a great plot. There are children being murdered. Each child who dies had a mark on their back. The midwife of the town is blamed for the deaths of the children. She is being called a witch and held in prison. The local doctor, the hangman and some of the elders of the town are trying to find the truth behind the deaths. The hangman’s daughter falls in love with the doctor. To tell more would give away the end of the book and I would hate to do that. I found that characters to be real. They made me feel like a part of the story. This made the book even more fun to read. I think that this book is a must read for anyone who loves a good book. I am a BzzAgent and got the e-book for free to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment