Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hex: A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray

This was a great book. It was very easy to read and interesting. I loved the plot and would love to see more like this.

The book start with a girl in high school. She gets involved with a new boy and then there is another new guy in the picture. These two boys start to fight over her. After some time she finds out that she is under a curse and is a powerful witch. She has to save her friend but that will end in her death and the continuation of the curse. The end of the book is very good but I cannot tell you what happens in the end.

I won this book in a goodreads giveaway. I found it to be very good and enjoyable. I would recommend it to anyone who loves a good romance and the paranormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment