Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Love Dare Day by Day: A Year of Devotions for Couples

I found this to be a very good devotional. It had the grounds to be able to help me with my relationship both with God and my husband. It was interesting and it gave me a lot to think about.

This devotional helps people with all of their relationships not just their marriage. It is based off of the movie Fireproof. It gives devotionals for each day of the year and these devotionals work on the relationships of marriage and God. It does give some information about other relationships with people around you as well. It also tells you about how God expects His people to live.

This devotional was very good. I bought this one for myself. I found it to be very interesting and relevant to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment