Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Still Life with Brass Pole by Craig Machen

This was a funny and interesting book. It is supposed to be his autobiography. I found it to be very easy to read and some parts of it were totally hilarious. I enjoyed the book. I found it to be something that I would read again.

It starts with his childhood and the first time he goes into a strip club as a teen. It goes on until he is an adult and having children of his own. He finishes high school and goes to college. He pays his way through college working as a bouncer in strip clubs. This book tells a lot more about his life than I am here. It is a very interesting book because most people do not have a life like this.

I won this book in a goodreads giveaway and found it to be engaging and interesting. I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment